Get the best results with our market leading end-to-end Technology Services
At Lifecycle+, we aim to empower businesses and partners alike with adaptable, customisable, and top-tier professional lifecycle services. Together, we can navigate the complexities of the modern business landscape and achieve remarkable results leading to repeat engagements.
With an expansive range of services that cover the entire IT device lifecycle, Lifecycle+ has a solution that can seamlessly integrate into your team or customer’s framework to deliver the project effectively. We help you achieve your environmental, data security and financial goals, all while ensuring an enjoyable experience.
By extending the life of your technology assets with Lifecycle+, you’re engaging in environmentally friendly disposal services whilst utilising our industry-leading purchase model.
Our professional services address each aspect of the IT lifecycle. Designing and managing projects from pre-deployment configuration and storage through to asset disposal and remarketing, we are your true ITAD experts.
Asset Management: We’ve developed an Asset Management portal, Lifecycle Connect, designed to manage assets in real-time.
Fleet Optimisation: We offer two core components to optimise your fleet. This includes electronic in-person audits and consulting on fleet best practices.
Smart use of used equipment: We offer user onboarding and offboarding for effective redeployment of your existing fleet. While also offering the option of short-term rental and the sale of used hardware.
Deployment of New Hardware
We offer a simple and effective approach to make the deployment of new hardware seamless. Our services include:
- Kitting and white glove configuration
- Online stock reporting
- Delivery to site
- At-desk Installation
- Kiosk-based Installation
- Resourcing and on-site support
We understand the integral nature of your IT fleet to your business operations; therefore, our in-use support provides:
- Hot-swap management
- User onboarding and offboarding
- Work from Home fleet management
- Moves, Add’s, Changes (MACs)
- Hardware relocations
When it’s time to refresh your fleet and retire existing devices, our service provides simple solutions to complex situations:
- Logistical solutions
- Data erasure offered on and off-site
- Physical destruction offered on-site and off-site
- Extending the life of devices and asset buyback
- eWaste recycling
- Charitable donation management
- End of lease management
- Staff buyback programs
As part of our services, we offer clear and concise reporting, made available via our online asset management tool – Lifecycle Connect, including:
- Itemised asset reporting
- End of Term asset condition reporting including photos
- End of Term notifications
- Data erasure, recycling and sustainability certificates
- Seedling Bank reporting and certification
- Project/pre-deployment stock reporting
- Job status reporting
- NSW Government C9826EUC (formerly C999) ICT panel supplier of lot 2 services
- NSW SCM0020 Advanced Supplier
- QLD Whole of Government Standing Offer Arrangement DETSOA84891
- Federal Whole of Government Hardware Marketplace DTA-ICT-40233 (Associated services including asset sanitisation and disposal)
To ensure the safety of our staff, client data, asset value and sustainable practices, our integrated management systems and warehouse operations are certified to international standards.
R2v3 certification demonstrates our commitment to the responsible and sustainable disposal of end-of-life electronic equipment to prevent waste and engage in responsible reuse, recycling, training and communication. We are also a Platinum Partner of Blancco, the industry-leading data sanitisation software provider. Our additional ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO27001 and ISO45001 certifications confirm our compliance with quality, data security, OH&S management systems, and environmental protection.